This feature allow your users to submit post, edit post. It supports Custom Post Type, Custom Taxonomy, ACF Field, ACF Repeater, Jet Engine, Toolset, Pods, MetaBox.
Step 1: Create Fields
Title* Required (Type Text), Content (Type TinyMCE), Feature Image (Type Image Upload), Custom Fields (any Field Type), Terms Select (Type Terms Select).
Step 2: Create Submit Button
Create Submit Button > Actions After Submit > Add Submit Post.
Edit Submit button > Scroll to Submit Post Section.
Enter your Title Field Shortcode (Required), Content Field Shortcode (Option) and Featured Image Field Shortcode (Option).
Step 3: Custom Fields
PAFE Form Builder supports to Custom Post Type, Custom Taxonomy, ACF Field, ACF Repeater, Jet Engine, Toolset, Pods, MetaBox.
You can see the setting for Custom Field.
The custom field slug have to be same as the field ID.
– The custom dield slug is “test”. The field ID will be “test” and the field short code will be [field id=”test”]”
ACF Repeater/JetEngine Repeater Fields:
– Create ACF Repeater Fields like this.
– Create JetEngine Repeater Fields like this.
– Create Repeater Fields with Piotnet Addons For Elementor. This is a tutorial how to create repeater fields https://pafe.piotnet.com/docs/repeater-fields-multi-level-nested/
+ First, Create a Section > PAFE > PAFE Form Builder Repeater.
Note that: You have to enter the Repeater ID = Repeater Name in your ACF Field/JetEngine Field Setup.
+ Put Fields into that Section with the Field ID = Name of the Sub Fields like: name, image
+ And then Edit Submit button > Submit Post > Custom Fields.
Step 4: Add Edit post shortcode or Delete post shortcode
- For Edit: Add this shortcode to your single template. The shortcode will be changed if you edit this form so you have to refresh Elementor Editor Page and then copy the shortcode. Replace “http://YOUR.piotnet.com/name-input/”by your Page URL contains your Submit Post Form.
- For Delete: Add this shortcode to your single template. The shortcode will be changed if you edit this form so you have to refresh Elementor Editor Page and then copy the shortcode. Replace “http://YOUR-DOMAIN.piotnet.com”by your Page URL contains your Submit Post Form. Replace sm=’p85459111′ and smpid=’233′ by the sm argument and smid argument in Edit post shortcode
Step 5: Redirect users to the post they just created:
Please add Redirect feature from Actions After Submit and set Redirect URL = [post_url]
Step 6: Only Show the Form if user logged in
– Put the form into a Section.
– Edit Section > PAFE > PAFE Conditional Visibility.
Create an ACF Relationship Field
– Create a Field > Type: Select Autocomplete > Options > Dynamic Tags > Shortcode: [pafe_get_posts post_type=”post,page” value=”id”]