We integrated with Zoho CRM as an action after submit. Zoho CRM is a tool to store customer information, provide customer management, automated marketing, enterprise development solutions, and departmental systems. To use Zoho CRM, you need to perform the following steps:
Step 1: Access the admin page: Piotnet Addons -> Zoho Integration select the appropriate Domain and fill in the Client ID and Client Secret information, click Save Settings to save the changes.
- Note: When ADD CLIENT select Server-based Applications.
– Client Name: Enter Client Name
– Homepage URL: https://your-domain.com
– Authorized Redirect URIs: https://your-domain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=piotnet-addons-for-elementor
Step 2: After saving the valid information, click Authenticate Zoho CRM to confirm access.
Step 3: Create a form to collect necessary information.
Step 4: Click submit button -> Actions After Submit -> Add Action, select Zoho CRM.
Step 5: In Zoho CRM section select the appropriate module to save customer information. Then click GET TAG NAME. The list of Tag Name will be displayed.
Step 6: Mapping the fields and the corresponding shortcode to save information into Zoho CRM.
Example (Field First Name):
- Completed all fields mapping
Check form activity.