Getresponse is an Action After Submit which is used to store provided customers information. The information then would serve marketing purpose. To use the feature, please follow steps below:
Step 1: Create a form for collecting necessary information.
Step 2: Click the Submit button and select Actions After Submit -> Add Action -> Select Getresponse.
Step 3: Click Getresponse Section, select API key.
- Default: you need to enter the API key into Dashboard -> Piotnet Addons -> GetResponse Integration and then Save Settings.
- Custom: you need to enter the API key into the Custom API Key.
Step 4: After you have filled in the API information, click GET LIST to get the ID list information from the Getresponse API.
Step 5: Select the appropriate LIST ID then copy and paste into the Campaign ID.
Step 6: After you have filled in the LIST ID information, click GET CUSTOM FIELDS to get fields mapping information.
Step 7: Make additional field mapping
– Field email
- Copy custom field email paste to Tag Name
- Copy Shortcode of Email field to Field Shortcode of Field Mapping
- Complete all Field Maps and check the active form